Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Fun...

He just loves the sun...a little leery of the water...but loves the sun...




Life in our family is getting to a new normal! We are still going crazy trying to figure out all the ins and outs of insurance...rehab...social security...and more...but it's amazing how there is still time to sit back and enjoy a little bit of life! This morning Brody got to play with his Kemp cousins...we had 8 kids at the house that were all 3 years and under! Brody loved every minute of it...and so did we...it's amazing what you can do with a hose...kiddie pool and a bunch giggly toddlers!

7 comments:

Goodkids said...

Okay, Michelle, can I just say that you have a gift with photography! You are so good. It was great to see you at the ward today. We just love you so much!! And, I loved what you said about your "new normal." I've used that phrase a lot these past couple of years!

Becky said...

Michelle,
Great pictures!!! Kids in the summer. I love it!
It was fun to hang out! I can't wait to do it again!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Kaylynn said...

You and Mike have got the most adorable kids! Brody is such a cute little man! I hope everything is going well. Keep in touch!

-Kaylynn-

The Gomes Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the pictures. How much do we wish we could be three again? Those were the carefree days. I would love to be hosed off!

Jen said...

That just looks fun!☺ It makes me wish my kids cousins were closer. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

♥Jen

The Rasmussen Family said...

Awesome pics!!! You should be a professional! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I don't have your number anymore and I wanted to wish you well! I hope you have a great year ahead of you!

Jodi and Josh said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE!!!