Monday, April 28, 2008

Post From Michelle's Mom "Fun Fun Fundaiser"

Here's a shout out for all of you who may be interested to know, WE'RE HAVING AN AUCTION FUNDRAISER FOR MIKE AND MICHELLE! If you click on the Flyer below it will give you all of the specifics but here are some of the main details we want you to know. It will be on May 2, 2008 starting at 7 p.m. with a preview of all the items at 6 p.m. There will be a bake sale, silent auction and a live auction with a professional auctioneer. A four wheeler will be raffled off and maybe we'll even get Michelle to sing!! (That may be wishful thinking on my part.) A complete list of items will be coming in a day or so...more great donations keep coming in! Come on out and join us for a lot of fun...and some pretty amazing items for sale! Thanks to all of you for your love and support for these wonderful kids!

5 comments:

Elodie Petelo said...

I love it Michelle!
Elodie

AP said...

Michelle-
Your blog is great--so inspiring! I am Kelly (Kemp) Larsen's daughter-in-law; she gave me the link to your blog, and I love reading it. You have an awesome family, and beautiful children! Good luck with everything. Your family is in our prayers!
April Larsen

Hilary said...

Good luck with the auction! I wish I could come. Especially to hear Michelle sing. I did not know you were a singer, Michelle. I hope you post that on the blog :).

Ashley Dawn said...

Hey, I hope you guys remember us, but we just heard about Mike's accident and wanted you to know that although we won't be able to make it to the auction (it is a fair distance from Canada), we will be there in spirit and hope that all the best comes of it. Good luck with all that you do and we sure wish you all the best.

Robyn said...

Hey michelle, just wanted to say hello, and wanted you to know I have been thinking of you. And let you know I always thought you were such an amazing young women. I admire you so much, your so cute and fun! You and mike are in our families prayers! Good luck with all that is to come! PS your blog is so cute, I love blogging, Im a little obsessed!