Friday, April 11, 2008

A Way to Help

So many have inquired how they can help. And when asked...it has been hard to say we need it...but there is actually a way that you could help. Tomorrow our family and friends are holding a Yardsale/Bake Sale/Carwash for us in Pleasant Grove! They have been collecting items from so many incredibly caring people and all the proceeds will go to us...which is amazing! This really is a way you would be helping us...so if you'd like...we would love it!

Saturday, April 12, 2008
Ace Allred's Hardware in Pleasant Grove
8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I wish I was in Utah so I could go. My mom is going though! I hope it goes well and that you guys are able to get everything you deserve. You guys are awesome!

Wilson Family said...

Michelle, I like Hillary wish that I could be there. But since I can't I am sending my family, and I have told everyone that I know about it. So hope you are doing well. Take care!

Greg, Heather and Family..... said...

Michelle
We attended the sale and the turn out looked fabulous! Let us know how it ended up. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. We will get in touch with you when we get those books from our neighbor.
Greg and Heather Warburton

Shambonies said...

What a garage sale... oh man i wish i was there you know those are like one of my favorite things to do ever!! but i was wondering what store you shop at the most? for clothes