Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random pics!

Michael has been my Knight in Shining Armor in this whole adventure! Honestly...if guys needed tips on how to rock in the world of being a husband they could take a class from mine! Really...he has been amazing! There are not many husbands who work 6 days a week 9+ hours a day and are willing to wake up in the wee hours of the morning, run "girly" errands, make or buy dinner, rough house with a little monkey of a son, cuddle with his bitty baby girl, and still have time to treat his wife like a queen! Yes...this is my husband...gosh I'm lucky! I love you Mike! I think there is no question here...she's a "daddy's girl." She's got him wrapped around her little finger! (Michael and Jocelyn - 4 days old)
Brody is one proud brother (even with the poking)! If Jocelyn even grunts...Brody hears her. He runs to her and says "What's wrong baby? You ok?" Then he kisses her tummy and runs back to his playing! I think when the boys start to knock'n on our door for dates with Jocelyn, Brody is going to put that protective brotherly love into action! (Brody and Jocelyn - 1 day old)
Pretty in pink! When we found out we were having a girl...I said that I wouldn't have my little girl in pink all the time ... yeah I changed my mind, it has got to be my most favorite color on her! And I can't wait to buy more pink! (Jpcelyn - 2 1/2 weeks old)

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Michelle, I said the same thing about Callie about not being in Pink, but I find myslef always buys pink for her. And you are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband

One Giant Fall Forward said...

Ok Michelle and Mike...I was so shocked getting a comment from you big brother....keep them coming!!! Your kids are adorable. Jocelyn is so sweet and well you know how I feel about Broden. Sorry Mike they got all of their good looks from Michelle. Love you guys... Hey when does your church start maybe I could give you guys a call on Sunday?

Jodi and Josh said...

You guys sound like you're having so much fun! It makes me baby hungry! And I really, really, REALLY want to have a girl! She is a doll!