Saturday, September 20, 2008

Aspiring Photographer....

So we have a young aspiring photographer living in our very midst...dun da da dah (trumpet) ... Brody! Now days...it is one of his most favorite activities...I have about 400 and some odd pictures of random things to prove it...thank goodness for digital...but he's getting better...here's a few of my favorites...



*I want to see me.... Can you see me...


Ohhhp...there ya go! *I can see you!


Blahhhhhhh..... *No more pictures!!!



Who needs blow dryers? Cheese!


*favorite toy...from "Great Aunty Liz" ...yep...shoes!


These...well...need I say more...beautiful!


We'll be starting a photography business within the year...and it shall be named "Brody's Best Random Photography" stay tuned! If you'd like young Brody to take random photos of your family or your family toys you can contact us at 1-800-ABC-BRODY


*Warning...there have been cases where flashes are...may we say...blinding due to close proximity's of the camera...literally centimeters from your face!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! the flowers pic are really good! impressive!

Heather said...

Ah, yes! We have one of these in our family, too. Great fun, and it keeps the very well entertained. Gotta love digital! :)

Becky said...

I love it!!! It is such a blessing that you let him take pictures! If he loves it, it's great for him to ty it out! Get him a little cheap camera to take as many pictures as he wants! So fun!

The Gomes Family said...

Brody you are fabulous, you need to come to cousin Lisa's house and take some pictures!

The Rasmussen Family said...

That totally must be something with the age! Dawson is obsessed too! I just haven't had the time to put them on the blog! Have you seen the Toddler proof digital camera by Playschool? ITS AMAZING! Dawson is so getting one for Christmas! Its water proof, dirt proof, drop proof! its so cool!
I love that they have something in common...such cute little guys!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Michelle, haha.....gotta love the kid! He has a great eye for beauty! He will be the next big thing!! By the way, I love how you always write in your blogs. I always smile when I read the posts! Thanks for always being so great and uplifting!!

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

So fun! Keep it up Brody! Hey tried to call you this week but I don't think I have your correct number...would you give me a call?

Thanks,

Tina