Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Grow'n Like a Weed!

Brody and Jocelyn





In just two short weeks my little six pounder is no longer...she is now my little seven pounder almost eight...what can I say, she likes to eat...and well...I feed her:) Jocelyn is now 4 weeks old! Wow, it's a bit of a change having two kids...I like having four walls to keep an eye on them at all times (well at least an ear). I am extremely fearful of venturing outside! Right now I have an excuse...it's cold and it's the sick season...but soon...I am going to have to step into the real world and accept that tantrums are going to happen...tears are going to happen...but hopefully smiles will happen as well...:) Baby steps right? RIGHT!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

what a beautiful family! My how things change in just a couple of years. Before you know it Brody will be playing baseball and you daughter will be running around. Love you guys! Jen and the boys

The Rasmussen Family said...

Did you take those pics?!? They are amazing! How sweet, I am so happy to hear that you are adapting to two kids well, We definately have our days where I wonder "What the heck am I doing?" But then the babies smile...and everything is right in the world again :)