Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congratulations Sariah...

From The M&M Kemp Family
Last week my little sis graduated high school. And I just wanted to send a little shout out of how proud we are of her. She has always been one that has had big dreams since she was little...and well...she's accomplishing all of them. She's possibly one of the kindest girls you'll meet! I just think she's a pretty amazing girl! Love ya Sariah!

From The M&M Kemp Family


From The M&M Kemp Family
My little brother Jeff...he carried the flowers!

From The M&M Kemp Family


From The M&M Kemp Family
Brody and his uncle Lincoln (my other little brother...or younger should I say...not so little anymore) showing off their muscle!

From The M&M Kemp Family
Brittney and Michaela graduated as well...my two cousins! Congratulations girls!!! Yes, in case you were wondering...their pretty amazing too!

No comments: